16 May 2017
Part Time ALS
COMMUNITY RESCUE SERVICE INC.
Position Announcement 2017-05
Advanced Life Support Provider (ALS), FF
Community Rescue Service, Inc., (CRS) is an emergency services organization which provides Basic and Advanced Life Support 911 transports (in addition to rescue and fire ground services) to Hagerstown and surrounding Washington County Areas. We are accepting applications for a part-time ALS Provider.
- Contact the department for wage information. The position will be responsible for all aspects of the company’s daily operations to include EMS, Rescue and Fire ground responses. Additional duties include station details, and other associated duties as assigned. Qualifications:
- High School Graduate or G.E.D.
- Current Maryland NRP Certification or National Registry Paramedic with the ability to complete reciprocity
- Current CPR, ACLS, BTLS or ITLS, PALS or PEPP certifications.
- Approved EVOC Drivers Program.
- Pre-employment drug screen.
- Preferred 1-year experience as a certified, functioning provider.
- NIMS 100, 200, 700 and 800.
- MFRI Rescue Technician (Vehicle and Machinery Extrication, or its equivalent; or National Pro-Board), or obtain within one year.
- MFRI Firefighter I (or National Pro-Board F/F I), or obtain within one year.
- MFRI Haz-Mat operations (or National Pro-Board Haz-Mat Ops.)
- Must have the ability to lead others.
- Must acquire full knowledge of company policies and procedures.
- Must be able to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Must have the ability to obtain driving status of Rescue Squad 75, per MD and County requirements.
- Preference may be given to those providers who currently meet all criteria. Applications: Internal Applicants: ** Applications are available online at www.crs75.org. Applications must be submitted to the department by Wednesday May 31, 2017 at 1600hrs. Applications will be submitted to Sandy Reichert, Administrative Assistant.
- External Applicants:
- ** Submit a letter of intent with detailed training and other related documentation. Letters of intent must be received by Wednesday May 31, 2017 at 1600hrs. Letters of intent will be given to Administrative Assistant Sandy Reichert. CRS volunteer personnel must have completed probation and have all required annual OSHA and in station training complete prior to the date of this position announcement. Active CRS Volunteers must have maintained at least 6 months compliance with all membership requirements at the time of submission of your letter of intent.
[ Downloadable PDF File ]